Digital Marketing Write For Us
Get Your Guest Post Published
Are you looking to get your guest post published? Are you a freelancer or a digital marketing expert looking for a link back from a leading digital marketing agency? You are at the right place. We do accept guest posts on different topics related to digital marketing services.
Before you hit that button, read our guest post guidelines for a smooth process.
Digital Marketing Agency Write For Us Guest Post Guidelines
Before you start writing for us, go through our write for us submission guidelines:
- Your content should be on relevant topics to the digital marketing industry.
- Your article or blog post must be more than 1000 words.
- If you are providing an infographic, the text content should be at least 700 words.
- Make sure the content is properly structured with headings and sub-headings. You can also add bullet points (if needed).
- Ensure the content is 100% original, has a proper citation for statistics added, and has zero grammatical errors.
- The content you submit should be well-researched and written for humans. No AI-generated article will be accepted.
- We will allow one link per post. The link should be of high quality, and relevant, should add value to the content, and is not spammy.
- You can add images, there’s no compulsion. But if you add make sure the size is 1200*850.
- Submit your files in .doc or .docx format only.
- Before finalizing the topic, send us two to three topic ideas on (mail Id) for confirmation.
Topics For Digital Marketing Write For Us
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
2. Social Media Optimization (SMO)
3. Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
4. Content Marketing
5. Content Writing
6. Social Media Marketing (SMM)
7. Digital Advertisement
8. Start-Up Marketing
9. Small Business Marketing
10. Pay Per Click (PPC)
11. Email Marketing
Guest Post Submission Samples
What Happens After Submitting a Guest Post?
Once we have agreed on a topic, and you have submitted us an article. Your guest post will be sent over to the editorial team. There the content will be reviewed and checked if it is as per our expectations (guidelines).
If everything goes well, you will receive a mail regarding the publishing date. However, if we find any issues, you will be provided with feedback and asked to rectify the errors.
- Keep in mind, we have the right to edit your content for necessary changes.
- Once your content is published, you can’t republish it elsewhere on the internet.
- The guest post on our website will be permanent along with the link.
- Submit your short author bio and picture along with the mail. You can also add links to your social profiles. (Make sure the short bio is upto 80 words only)
For any queries related to guidelines or if you want to contact our editorial team, drop a mail at theblackbucktech[@]gmail[.]com.